Why choose a Certified Sports Chiropractor vs. a “regular” Chiropractor?
Certified Sports Chiropractors are the best in chiropractic for people of all activity levels – high caliber athletes, recreational athletes or those seeking to feel great engaging in daily activities.
10 things you should know about Certified Sports Chiropractors:
- Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness.
- Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from high-level athletics to everyday activities.
- Can help optimize performance enhancement by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and athletic training.
- Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustment to include direct treatment of muscles, joints and connective tissues.muscles, joints and connective tissues.
- Focus on total body wellness and reaching optimal functioning, not just reducing pain.
- Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends and treatment techniques.
- Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare practitioners to optimize your medical care.
- Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine
- Will help you achieve YOUR peak performance with a breadth and depth of
knowledge found only in their specific training.
- Compromise the top tier of the chiropractic profession.
The Benefits Fort Collins-Area Residents are Experiencing:
- Faster recovery from injury – get back to play sooner
- Access to wider range of treatment tools
- Expertise in high-performance athletics and preventive strategies
- Guidance for athletic training
- Sports nutrition consulting
- Individualized treatment and specialized chiropractic techniques
- Sports-specific treatment and preventive exercises
- Ability to integrate treatment with training
Chiropractic Associates Specialties
Sports injury Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emergency procedures
- Pre-participation examinations
- Sports nutrition
- Joint supports and taping
- Exercise prescription / Sport-specific athletic training