Our Mission Statement:
“Chiropractic Associates exists to change the way health care is practiced.”
- Communication- Open communication to educate our patients about their condition.
- Passion– We love what we do and why we do it.
- Integrity-We relate to people in a way that is authentic and true.
- Empathy– We understand the challenges our patients face, and we care about how we help them maximize their potential.
- Relationships– We offer our patients the same level of services that we do our friends and family.
We Will Accomplish These Through:
- We provide a thorough examination in which we take time to listen so we can better understand what is causing your condition.
- Because we love what we do we are constantly and consistently continuing our education so we can deliver the best quality care.
- If we can help you we will. If we can’t we will refer you to someone who can.
- We build meaningful relationships that span multiple generations of families.
- We use a team approach to tailor our care to your needs.