With the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, you will not only see results, but also be provided with valuable educational nutrition to help you sustain your results on a long-term basis.
Principles behind the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
The body has three sources of energy from which it draws to meet its metabolic needs: carbohydrates, muscle, and fat
During the weight loss phases of the protocol, we limit carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to turn to its fat and muscle components for energy.
By eating high biological protein foods, the protocol helps to support muscle mass and teaches dieters how to develop smarter eating habits and lifestyle choices so they can maintain a stable weight after weight loss is achieved.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is not a high protein diet. It simply offers a variety of good, quality, protein-based foods that are easily assimilated.
More than weight loss:
Our medically designed protocol was developed in Europe over 25 years ago.
Many of the following issues have been associated with obesity. Losing weight may help with the following conditions:
Health Risks of Obesity:
- Mental Health Problems
- High Blood Pressure (such as low self- esteem and/or depression)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gallbladder Disease
- Sleep Apnea (or breathing problems)
One on One service:
- Exclusively available at Chiropractic Associates
- Dedicated coaches provide weekly support sessions and ongoing education
- Weekly personalized weight and measurement progress
The centerpiece of our protocol:
- An incomparable variety of over 60 gourmet foods
- During the protocol, you will have the choice to eat from a variety of Ideal Protein foods that are easy to prepare and available in a variety of textures, tastes, and flavors. Whether you prefer salty, sweet, savory, crunchy, smooth, hot or cold, this is a choice that will satisfy everyone.
1 to be followed until 100% of your weight loss goal is achieved.
3 Ideal Protein packets per day
+Dinner meal of our choice *
EXAMPLE- Breakfast – Ideal Protein Fine Herbs and Cheese Omelet
Lunch- Ideal Protein Tomato and Basil Soup with Vegetables and lettuce
Dinner- Chicken Breast with Vegetables and lettuce
Daily Snack- Ideal Protein BBQ Crisps
to be followed for 2 weeks
2 Ideal Protein packets per day
+lunch meal of your choice*
+dinner meal of your choice*
is a 14-day gradual reintroduction of healthy carbohydrates and fats in the morning only. Your lunch and dinner meals remain the same. Congratulations, you have achieved your weight loss goal!
Phase 4 is a maintenance plan based on a few simple principles.
Time to enjoy the freedom that you have while maintaining your new shape!